Monday, March 5, 2012

Last day of Preschool... again?

I'm not sure what my last day of preschool was like when I was actually a preschooler, but today was pretty rough. I've grown to love these little kids, and I come home and to work constantly sharing what happened at preschool. I love kids. They're so sweet-and so pure-and so straight up! (They tell you exactly what they think of you, but yet they're also the definition of forgiving, there's a lot I've learned from them)

Anyway, last stories I have about the preschool---I have to blog them.

So, today at rug time, one little boy (a very obnoxious but cute one) raised his hand and said he needed to sing "teacher" a song. So he sang,

"Twinkle Twinkle little star, how I wonder what...YOU ATE FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

Talk about a future class clown, the other kids just roared with laughter! And, after that, the rest of the 2 1/2 hours were filled with repeats of twinkle twinkle little star.
Love it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you don't mind, but I'm stealing this story (with proper citation) and sharing it on facebook.