Saturday, September 25, 2010

Karma.

Yesterday, Colten and I were doing the usual run around get as much stuff done as possible while we momentarily dont have school or work or homework and Sammy played a little joke on him... He loaded up his brother's trailor and he was in the bobcat and he told me to drive the truck&said trailor up to my mom &dad's house, and he would meet me up there with the bobcat. Well, obviously a truck is much faster than a bobcat, therefore i cruised on up the hill and made it there way ahead of him. when i got there i couldn't remember where he wanted me to park it so i called him, then i got this genius idea, so i told him when he answered, "I hit something." (theatrical pause) he goes, "What!?" I said, "I hit something!" and ya know when you know someone so good you don't need to see their facial expression cuz you already know what it looks like? this was one of those moments, and it was a good face.

Then i busted up and told him the truth. and he was ticked. but he got a good laugh too :)

KARMA. last night he said something that required me to give him a little punch in the ribs, and so when i did, he FREAKED OUT so i hit it again (one of those dumb things like touching a bruise and asking the person if it hurts) and he sounded almost like he was gonna cry and was just repeatedly saying "Ow, ahhh Ow." and I was like "yeah whatever" but he kept going so then i got worried and then I started asking "what's wrong!" and of course being a girl my thoughts started going 100 mph worrying he had some scary issue i didn't know about and i basically stressing.... JUST like he wanted me to, and when i'd gotten to the point that satisfied his prank-pulling side, he busted up laughing. my next thoughts, dangit.

i love that i'm married to my best friend though, and that we have good times like these. i love how he makes me laugh. i'm glad to be the new Samantha Iverson.

Our wedding went great by the way! our cake was all animal print, the top layer we had to take down to cut it, so thats the red tiger striped one but picture all four tiers and it was pretty (freakin) sweet. my cake was one of my favorite parts of the decor.

picture by Amy Bigelow. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, one of the best things about being married :)