Friday, September 3, 2010

do ya like the new look?

i do. ;) life is good. i still have issues completing all the tasks set before me but I shall conquer!
so we bought a bed and couches :) for a good deal at big lots! i like them. I am getting more and more excited to decorate what i can in our own little place. Somehow Ill fit that in, but only after the big day is over. This is my new mindset:

I WILL do my homeowrk to the best of my abylitees. (prob need wurk on speling)

I WILL accomplish the nitty gritty details of whatever else needs planning for this weddin.

I WILL somehow clean and pack my room and all that goes with it.

I WILL (try) to do it all with a smile on my face...and then when the real smile comes it will be because I will be married forever to my best friend.

No comments: