Wednesday, March 3, 2010

good thing.

good thing i somehow missed the instruction to be journaling my singing lessons experience for my class. good thing its week 8. good thing i'm just starting. funny tho- my teacher goes, yeah im sure none of you have started- i was in college too--just make it up, but get it turned in!

good thing i'm attempting to learn how to read Italian (im not translating, i'm just learning how to pronounce it) and if reading it isn't hard enough, singing it is just peachy. haha no i really am excited. i'm gonna be singing Amarilli Mi Bella randomly at the top of my lungs for the rest of my life. lucky friends and family! haha jk. funny story again tho- yesterday i was showing Charles my song and i was reading her some of the Italian and she was said do you know what it means? and i started reading/explaining the english translation but she couldn't see that the english was written directly on the piece of music so her eyes were widening and she was thinkin whoa there sammy! hahaha she goes, wait are you seriously like translating that right now? for a split second she thought i was a genius i think... I just busted up and showed her the english. good times.

No comments: