Thursday, March 18, 2010

101st post. intense eh?

Pic of Beau from last year--or the year before---im not sure but its cute eh?
This lil goat now has a big giant pregnant belly and is ready to pop any second and i'm so excited i can't handle it.

Just another reason why i love Hurricane, it's beautiful.


This is the dog that accompanies me on so many walks. the adorable dog turbo, the smartest dog i've ever met.

I love Hurricane. I came to visit for a few days, i didnt get to visit everyone I would've liked to, I wanted to visit all of the lovely people i am so blessed to know but i needed a little vacation from life and needed some time to think, and walk my dog. and spend time with my mom and sissys. and it was fantastic. Life in a warm climate is fantastic. Animals are fantastic. My family is fantastic. I have to go back to provo tomorrow. did I mention hurricane is fantastic? that's because it is. Provo has some great things about it, and i've had lots of fun, but i am just happy to come back home.

No comments: