Saturday, January 2, 2010

today.

This is the Ghanain Flag- This is what Colten sent to my family and one to his family. i took it and it is now hanging up in my new room:) i love it. as for the roses that colten gave me- i only brought four (and the vase of all the old ones) so that i can keep putting them in each month, but i should be back home in may ish so i thought i'd only bring some. im sad tho one of the roses got beheaded on the way up. Today i finally finished unpacking. its been a chill morning still just getting used to the idea of living somewhere else. Next week, i start school! ahhhh..... but ya know what? the sooner school comes the sooner its over then the sooner im home again then the sooner august rolls around....let's just say, 2009 was a rough year. 2010 is bound to be better. I'm not sayin im not grateful for the great experiences i had this past year, im just sayin it was rough. As i said before though, i'm excited for this new year.I dont really have too many resolutions- but if im gonna make a list here it goes:


-Same thing pretty much all of you have on your lists, be healthier- we all could work out a lil more, eat a lil less sugar, and eat a lil more greens.

-Do Good is school. Study, learn a lot, get so stressed out that i'll regret at some point spending the money i spent on school, then getting final grades and gettin a lil smile on my face as i think, "I did it!"
-Finish about 3 or 4 different projects i'm still currently working on.
-Finish reading the 3 books im still currently reading.
-try harder to take every day one day at a time, with a smile on my face. enjoy part of everyday, even if its only one hour on those days we all have that just seem to go all wrong- i wanna be able to look back and say its been fun- every day at some point, its been fun.
-Live. Laugh. Love. Go Big or Go Home. (that's my fav quote, but i like to add onto the end in smaller letters, "but don't be stupid")
Good luck to you all with your new years resolutions. Enjoy Today. :)

1 comment:

Tigger said...

Good luck with your resolutions! My favorite exercise videos are the Winsor Pilates, but I think you already knew that. Good luck this semester, I am excited for you!!