Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's All Good




So, today was warmer. :) and I decided parking in BFE is ok. (stands for Butt-freaking-egypt) The reason why its ok is because when you put your iPod in, its really only a short walk and even tho its uphill an freezin its good for me. I love my institute classes as usual. Tomorrow night I'm going to audition to sing in the choir for Aprils General Conference during the Saturday afternoon session. wish me luck on that one....i'm so excited and praying that all goes well. i like yoga a lot. we haven't gotten super serious in my class yet but i jus love yoga so im quite excited to get goin. i may not look like i love yoga lol but i do! :) Thats an update for ya. Have a wonderful day.


1 comment:

Tigger said...

I am glad you are warming up and good luck with your audition!