Friday, November 27, 2009

Giving Thanks

So i'm a day late... but that's just kinda the way I roll.

I just wanna list a few things i'm super thankful for because it Tis the Season.

-Christmas Music...LOVE IT.
-Country Music....LOVE IT.
-Books, particularly somewhat cheesy but good christmas stories, and also I love movies from ABC family that are also particularly somewhat cheesy but good christmas stories.
-HOT CHOCOLATE
-Email
-that i have a job
-when i go through a whole shift without any mean customers:)
more serious notes-
-my good friends who i can call any time of day- and they help me out.
-my family, ya they're pretty much freakin amazing, i really do feel so blessed to be a part of such a great fam
-The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, the restored true gospel of Jesus Christ, my reason for what I do, the reason for who I am, the one thing I know is true. I really feel extremely blessed to be a part of this church. I love it. Most importantly, I'm thankful for a Heavenly Father who loves me, and I'm thankful for Jesus Christ and what He did for me, and also what He continues to do for me daily, He gives me strength to keep going, and every single day (even on the ones that seem so bad) I see the Lord's hand in my life. He blesses me continually, even when I make mistake after mistake after mistake, "His hand is stretched out still" (2 Nephi 15:25)
-Last, but certainly not least, I'm thankful for Elder Colten Iverson. :) That boy has done more for me than I could ever just type up in a blog. I'm so lucky to know him, I'm so blessed to be a part of his life, and I feel like he is one of the biggest blessings in mine.

2 comments:

shelbie_howard said...

sammi i found your blog on karlis ha and she doesnt even blog so i figured i would look at yours;)
but you and colten are SO cute!! when does he get home?

Unknown said...

hey! i was gonna write back on your blog but you should add my email sammybrammy@gmail.com :) then we can be bloggin buddies lol. colten has like 8 months, if he comes home in july but if he stays till september then he will have a little longer. i'm excited that im definitely on the downhill slope. haha- how u doin?