Saturday, December 19, 2009

pretty much 12 days.....not of christmas...

this is a late pic of what my hair looks like with 'finger waves.' susannah had me be a model for a hair school fashion show thing and i loved having finger waves in my hair! its the 20s look that i love! so i busted out the pearls, and keep it in my hair as long as i could.

12 days till i move. weird. weird. weird. ya know whats funny? i applied to be an efy counselor and i have an interview at the end of january...but idk, im thinking i might just wanna come straight back after the semester at uvu cuz i love summers here even tho its hot hot hot its fun fun fun. who wouldn't wanna live smack dab in the middle of an area that has 2 lakes, mountains galore, fishing destinations, and lots of open roads to bike on, oh and a national park jus down the road? thats not to mention that its by my family, and i just love the hot summer sun. makes everything better. no cold for sammy. but im excited for a little semester vacation at uvu, a little break from life down here. it'll be fun hangin with charlee and my broski and my extended family. im just already getting excited to come home lol, and i haven't even left....

p.s. my excitement also couldn't have anything to do with the fact that a certain elder iverson would be coming home within the general time frame after this next semester....(there was pure sarcasm in that statement if you didnt get it then....that sucks)

what do ya think about staying for part of the summer up there and being an efy counselor? let me know your opinions!?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SAmmy!
I was just thinking today, "When is gorgeous Sammy going to post? I miss her." I cant believe you're moving. Come to my reception PLEASE! It's THIS wednesday at 5:00pm at the church building in La Verkin in Pheasant Glen. I miss your face. Oh an EFY counselor! You'd be so amazing at that! I was just talking to Aaron telling him that he and I should do that one day. I've always wanted too. Anyways, Sammy I love your face, and I think that you should come see me on my wonderfully fabulous day!! :)

kylee said...

dear sammy just to let you know summer was absolutly hands down the funnest summer of my life up north!! i mean i was in salt lake not provo cause provos not my place but the mountains up there are unbelievable to hike. and there is just so much always going on like the free twilight concerts at the galvian center. yes there arent many lakes close by but i loved that summer.!!
:)

Unknown said...

I think you should come back after the semester is over for the two months of May and June (because the semester will end at the end of April) and then go back up for July and August, or at least kind of be between the two places. It would keep you busy to keep your mind off of things as much as possible, because you're going to be feeling antsy. Just keep it open. You don't have to do EFY, but if you don't apply and interview, then you won't be able to do it no matter what. If you get it you can always change your mind later, and I think that once summer is happening you'll want something to do for a few weeks to keep you busy, and what would be better than practicing having ten teenagers for a week or two?

Jen said...

You should live in your parents' basement. FOREVER!

shelbie_howard said...

i sent you an invite to my blog:)
and all i can say is that I know bryson is getting home in june and im basically planning things around that ha so you might as well stay up there for as long as you can and being an efy counselor would be way fun...and then come home when he gets home:)haha great advice i know:)