Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dis Isss Mi Nu Powst.

I thought i'd get a little creative with the title there. SO. sammy's life consists of: homework, homework, lack of sleep, guilt for not doing the homework that needs to be done so badly, guilt for not doing the homework early like i told myself i would, eat, feel a little guilty for stopping at dairy queen to do so, a cherished moment of being able to work out here and there, lack of sleep, go to class, particularly geology to learn about dumb rocks, then home, then sleep hopefully, find a blessed moment to write colten a letter or two, check email/blog while wishing i could just easily delete my facebook because i dislike it so much, write another list of junk that i need to do before i move, feel a little guilty that i haven't done more to prepare to move, think about saving money, worry about getting a job in provo, hope that the job options come thru, (on a more serious note)-LOVING every monday morning email from my bestest friend and mi love colten, Love every letter i get, (especially when they are three pages instead of just two but i'm grateful when they are just two too) Loving and cherishing and feeling so much better when i go to institute classes, (back to bitter sarcasm), go to work, sit at desk and do homework and then stay up till weee hours of the mornin to close the theater, and then going home and doing none other than....dun duh duh dah....drum roll please....ta dah! HOMEWORK. BUT, then, when i do go to sleep its nice. me likey sleepy.

1 comment:

Michelle Anne said...

Sammy, I laughed so much reading this...probably because it sounds so much like my life. So then I read it to my roommate and she was like, "that sounds exactly like how you talk" so I'm pretty sure we must be cousins :) Haha, and I'm kinda excited you're coming to provo because I'm off track then so I'll be home. woot woot. so yeah, i just thought it was pretty funny. talk to ya later :)