Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Happy Anniversary :)



I'm with the guy on the left :) I know you're jealous, just contain yourselves. 

As of today, I have been married 3 years to my best friend in the whole world. He is my partner, my go-to for everything, my favorite person, my husband. I love that I get to call him that. It's amazing how time has gone by so fast, and ya know they say, time flies when you're havin' fun! 

Truly, when I think of how many years we have ahead of us, I get excited. I love that I get to spend the rest of forever with him! Sure, we have our ups and downs like everyone else, but we've grown together and become stronger for it. I was young when I got married, (or so they say) but I believe I was the smartest 20 year old on the planet for falling in love with Colten. I love him more than words can say, and I love, love, love, whatever is up ahead, because it will be with my darling hubby. 

Thanks to a wonderful 3 years hun! You're more than any wife could ask for. I love you!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow I can't believe it's already been 3 years!! Happy Anniversary guys :) And I love both pictures on here!!