Monday, February 6, 2012

Semester has begun

geez. posts are all about school these days. sorry. its a massive chunk of our lives right now. almost done for me tho.

So i spend 2 days a week at the preschool here at the college. and I just have to tell you another one of the conversations i was a part of the other day.

Little boy #1: This is the boy club!
Little boy #2: (no reply, just walkin around the club)
Little boy #1: This is the boy club! Cuz boys are cool...and girls are.... boys are cool right?
Little boy #2: (still no reply just chillin)
Sammy: So is there a password to get into this club?
Little boy #1: Yes, it's Open Sesame! but don't tell any girls!
(I had no idea it'd be so hard to get it out of him)
Little boy #1 to Little boy #2: Yeah, boys are cool, LET'S GO DIG A HOLE!

Yes, boys are cool. But they are nerdy from day one. :) thats why us girls cant get enough of em.

3 comments:

Our Jarvis Jive said...

Ok, that is the cutest thing ever!! I love it. Little boys are the best! :)

p.s.-I hope it's okay that I stalk your blog...I promise I am not a weirdo...

haili hunter said...

Love this!!! (:

Tia said...

ha ha. boys are so funny!
by the way HUGE CONGRATS! On hurricane idol :) You're so awesome!