Monday, February 7, 2011

Oh, P.S.

I'm in the process of deleting my facebook. I have to remove all the stuff that has ever been put on. Just getting the word out- no one get offended I love you all I just really have a deep hatred for facebook. I just can't stand it. I once heard a statistic that like 40-50% of all facebookers check their facebook 1st thing in the morning. I wanted to puke. I just don't wanna be a part of something that is turning into too much. Idk. the truth is I honestly don't think negatively about anyone who has one because it's hard to find someone who doesn't have one. I just can't stand it for me, i just don't want it anymore. So, if anyone else has deleted theirs and they have advice let me know. the good thing about facebook is that it does keep ya connected to people you normally wouldn't keep as close of contact with. but my blog helps me do that, and I figure that's not how the world ever was before so why do I need to do so now? IDK call me weird, old-fashioned maybe, whatever, but I just get a bad feeling about it and lately its gotten worse like I need to delete it. So, in the next little while if you go to check mine and you find i'm not on it's because its been deleted not because i deleted you. :) so no worries.

2 comments:

rick.and.kels said...

i deleted mine last year too and ricky doesnt have one. its so much better. although i spend more time on my blog now im okay with that because its like a journal. im glad we both got rid of it, it was a time-suck for sure ha :)

Maria Nielson said...

I want to delete mine too! I'd much rather spend more time on my blog than on FB. I kinda want to make my blog private too...? I find myself on FB a lot, and for no good reason too. I waste too much precious time on the dang thing! I figure I survived without it before, why not now? Now it's just a matter of actually doing it, haha....