Saturday, May 2, 2009

OH happy day.

I passed my Theory Exam for a Nail tech. SCORE so i'm halfway there just gotta take my practical test. again.

this is one of our baby goats named heidi. freakin cute huh


this is the perfect picture of my mom. she loves animals like no other and she loves taking care of everything- haha literally. i love her so much and im thankful for such a wonderful mommy. p.s. i think she could be a hand model... she just didnt pass that on to me...its all good tho.

this is both of our baby goats, my mom came up with the names just an fyi its heidi on the right and gretel on the left. haha.

Random pic of beau i just thought it was cool, its midday perfect shadow time. sweet concrete reflection dawg. hahahaha.



1 comment:

Amy Bigelow said...

Haha, that is so cute, baby goats!
I love it. :)