Wednesday, May 20, 2009

fun- back at coral cliffs cinema 8

so i'm back at good ole CCC and its way fun. i love who i work with and i love free movies and popcorn. and i just really think its one of the funnest jobs ever- now that i've worked other places. which are still fun but dont quite come close to the fun that the theater is. actually doing weddings at the bell tower is pretty much way awesome too- love coltens family they crack me up and are so fun to work with. BUT, i do NOT enjoy, being yelled at over the phone by older folks (ok it was one guy today but i'm still pretty heated up) who DONT understand technology, and who CAN'T properly check their credit card accounts, and who dont LISTEN when a completely innocent third party assistant manager is actually trying to HELP them with their situation and is more than happy to give them money back if they actually shut up for 3 seconds (not 5 cuz it really only woulda taken 3 seconds to understand the concept) and waited for the innocent assistant manager (who happens to be wearing a very cute blue dress not to be prideful or anything, they prob woulda been nicer but they were on the phone so they missed the dress) to explain that everything was going to work out and that NO we do NOT intentionally charge credit cards mischeiviously (jenny it'd be awesome if you commented with the correct spelling of that word) to steal money from people who are most likely living off retirement. long story short. no really tho, i do love my job. moments like that tho tend to make me forget... i love my job i love my job i love my job. have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Jen said...

mischievously. People always pronounce it with that extra i, though, so I can see where you got it. I'm glad you appreciate my self-righteous spelling corrections. LOVE YOU!

I feel certain you are right about the blue dress.