Thursday, January 15, 2009

WELL,

Life is crazy. It has changed so much for me in the past year or so- sheesh. But I'm ready for it to keep going. You never know who you're gonna meet, what's gonna happen, or what kinda day your gonna have when you get up- but i do know this, you can make it whatever kind of day you want to :) Random- i was giving a pedicure and a manicure to an older woman and for most of the pedi she looked through magazines or just relaxed, then we kinda started chatting- wow- guess who she was? She used to be the vocal coach for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir!!!! Anyway, long story short after that my hands were like shaking haha. She was a really nice lady and she gave me some tips on what to teach Lexxus, my one student :) and lucky for me Lexxus already can sing pretty good. Anyway- like i say, you NEVER know what the day is gonna bring. Another lady i gave a pedicure on was a really nice lady and we just chatted the whole time! and i love people like that cuz i feel like they really just had a good time, and then they will come back!!! and that's good news for me.
Here is my challenge: listen to the song Lucky by Jason Mraz feat. Colbie Callait, pretty sure they wrote it for me and Colten. haha. (Haili has it on her blog if you wanna just check that out) Have a wonderful day everyone!

2 comments:

Claire said...

You're so beautiful, Sammy. Gorgeous. And that is so awesome that you met that lady! I'm totally jealous!

Amy Bigelow said...

That's way neat that you met the singing coach lady! Congrats!