Monday, November 5, 2012

Pregnancy

I can handle all of the symptoms I have right now. They are better than nausea. BUT...

-I wouldn't mind going a whole night without having to get up to pee.

-I do not know why, but my body wants to wake up at 530 AM. I'd be okay just sleeping right through that time frame again...although I know sleeping I said goodbye to voluntarily--and a long time ago---clear back in the springtime.

-I wouldn't mind being able to slouch comfortably again. Working at a desk and typing while trying to lean back in your chair...not easy.

-I am now to the stage where tummy has no room. I want to eat, but yet have no room. I am so excited to have normal eating habits again............one day..........

-Eating automatically affects my breathing now. One bite too much means gasping for air.

-I am excited to walk up the stairs at work without having to catch my breath for what feels like 20 minutes after reaching the top.

-More than anything else, I want this sweet, wonderful baby girl to turn. I want her to be adventurous and think to herself "Hmmm, I think it'd be fun to go HEADFIRST!" It's life's first adventure if you think about it.


3 comments:

Claire said...

Oh, I hope she turns for you! Will you post pictures of your pregnant self? I want to see you cute you are. :) Good luck with everything, Sammy. You are wise beyond your years.

Amy Bigelow said...

I love you Sammy!!!! I hope everything goes well!! So glad you're hanging in there!

Claire said...

http://youtu.be/m5RIcaK98Yg

I saw this the other day and thought of you. I really hope you can have a natural birth, though.