Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Reminiscing...sp?

Seeing as how Colten and I have an anniversary coming up, I was looking over my posts from this time last year and they are actually similar to how i'm feeling right now...I got a lot on my plate. Only this year, instead of school, work, and a weddin'---I got school, 2 jobs, and a house to be moving in soon. So i'm gonna copy my self-inspirational post that I did last year....

I WILL keep up on my homework/studies.

I WILL be patient while the house gets closer...and closer...and closer.

I WILL get all the stuff thats in our little casita out and into a new house before the end of this month...i hope. how does so much stuff accumulate?

I WILL keep going. :) sometimes that's all it comes down to.

I am so grateful to be married to a wonderful husband. I won't get too far on that one yet though, I'll do a gushy wushy mushy love post closer to our anniversary. with pictures. exciting. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love reading your blog!