Thursday, March 3, 2011

Funny Hubby Part 2

(even though there could be way more posts like this I can only remember so many- but this one was classic)

First off, definition time, NPF stands for (in my family) "Natural Physiological Function" and it's a nice/funny way of just saying FART. yep i capitolized it cuz sometimes it's funnier that way.

I'm gonna just make this quick and to the point because i don't want a super long post about a fart, but this is what my hubby said to my mom and I when (for some reason i can't explain, but every family at one point or another discusses the subject) we were talking about NPFs and how the acronym came about,
"My NPFs don't have an odor any more than a snowflake"
Thanks again to my dearest hubby, for making us all giggle every now and again.

1 comment:

Maria Nielson said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! Oooohhhhh farts. And the fact that marriage brings out the worst in you.