Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Singing Recital and other random happenings

*Next week, Tuesday, at exactly 5 pm my final singing recital will start. I will be the 2nd person to attempt singin the way i been taught. I will be singing "Amarilli Mia bella" or "Amarilli" I've seen it written both ways- and i will also be singing Unchained Melody. Youtube either of these songs if ya dont know what they are/if you're bored enough. I need to finalize the memorization of each of them, and i got one week to do so. I'm nervous, but not too bad.

*Easter was good, I went to GENERAL CONFERENCE! for the first time EVER! Susannah, Jesse, and I went to the Sunday morning session. I regret to say that i struggled for the majority of the beginning, i hadnt gotten enough sleep the past week ish. Saturday i was up at 5 am down to hurricane, then up late that night coming back, then up at 6 am on sunday and then sitting in a comfortable chair/semi dark lighting/someone just talking...i struggled. but i said a prayer and Heavenly Father helped me be awake after that. The whole experience was great though i'm excited for when me and colten will be able to go in october!
I'm not a major fan of this pic, but its more exciting to have pics. this was right after general conference.

* I get to move home in just a few weeks. I'm so excited- I miss my fam and I miss my animals. And everything else about good ole H-Town.

No comments: