Thursday, October 22, 2009

Welp, i'm a movin.


It looks like Ms Most Likely To Never Leave Hurricane- is leavin. dont think i'm crazy tho it's only for (most likely..haha) 4 months. If for some strange, odd, random reason i love it too much to come back y'all will hear about it. but i'm pretty sure it'll just reinforce my strong liking of good ole H-town. i'll have to say goodbye to my truck for a little while- but i'll visit ole blue here and there. i wrestled with the decision after it wouldnt leave my mind- i was pretty decided that i was not gonna leave when i started having a feeling otherwisea nd then i prayed and pondered and prayed and discussed and prayed and made lists and prayed and then the answer came. so provo, utah- happy valley- i can't believe i'm saying this- but here i come. yippy skippy.....
This pic was taken by my amazing sister Rowena (aka Jennifer) Chamberlain and I'd say she does a good ole job theres lots more but there is just one of my favs. dont have time to put up the rest but ya there ya go. You can check out her blog- rowenasrantings.blogspot.com if ya wanna. she funny and talented:)

3 comments:

rick.and.kels said...

exciting, have fun :)

Anonymous said...

SAMMY!!!!!!!!!!
You can't leave!!!!!
:( :( :( :( Why in the world are you leaving me? :( When? You gotta come to my wedding!

Toni de Tiger said...

Hey if you need a place to live, there's space in my apartment in Orem. And when you get up here, you better give me a call! We need to go to dinner or something! Yay! :) I'm very excited for you!