Friday, March 27, 2009

Random stuff.



I dont blog a whole lot. but here is some more RANDOM STUFF hence the title of this post...




so i found this picture on justin's facebook and i was like holy crap coltens hott hahahaha. and i love both these boys very much--we go way back. ha. anyway i just thought i'd show ya this pic.

Also this was homecoming week so colten had just won mr tiger...hubba hubba.


now these, susannah and i were strolling through the new wal-mart and my eyes came across one of the most amazing shoe creations of all time. i call these, the herculesnephi jellies. GOOD THING i wear size two cuz they only come in kids sizes sorry to those of you who are also smitten by the beauty of this shoe. i love them. i love jellies and i have 2 other pairs but they are not shaped, crafted, and designed to this scale of beauty. i have not yet worn these beauties but i will trust me, and my challenge to you all, do not be too jealous... :)

Random fact- while we're on them, i not only love shoes and have over 70 pairs which is completely ridiculous for someone my age but hey i bought them mostly at payless and target so i didn't spend a fortune...anyway, my family has an issue with me, because i have a really bad habit that i can't seem to change. when i eat frosted shredded wheat- i go through the bag (usually quickly so that no one comments) and pick out the ones with the most frosting. how else are you gonna get a perfect bowl of cereal! i hate the bundles without frosting! Everyone tells me thats rude, cuz i guess it is but i just wanna good meal to start the day ya know? does anyone else understand?

I have been a CLEAN FREAK lately. which is whacko for me, because tho i may be particular about some things in life (shredded wheat bundles and their frosting amount) i normally could care less if you can't see my floor from the amount of laundry. or at least thats how i used to be- not anymore, i'm making a change for the better- i'm gonna be a clean freak and keep my room as well as the rest of my house clean. are you proud of me? notice that in the picture with the fantastic shoe, the floor is bare- this is new, please appreciate it for a moment.

last random fact for the day- i bought some new shampoo and conditioner and i dont know if i really like how it makes my hair feel- but i LOVE the smell, its coconut milk stuff that just sends me into a blissful tropical moment when i wash my hair. the smell of this stuff blows herbal essences out of the water.

Have a wonderful day. :) please comment. :) haha. :) please?

5 comments:

Trev and Adri said...

Hey I seen those shoes and instantly remembered the good old days. Great memories. I used to love those shoes. =D

Jen said...

I know where you get your shoe hording fetish. It's an important person whose name rhymes with glom, whose pairs of shoes number over ninety. (GL for Glamma Loving you)

Unknown said...

Oh my Samantha. Do you remember the pair of shoes that you had almost just like that when you were like two!!?!! I do, and I didn't like them then. Maybe these will be better though. Those ones you had when you were younger were pink or red and had glitter in them. Oh dear.

And yes, it's all glom's fault ;)

Shella said...

Alright, I'm counting my shoes first chance I get tomorrow. I also have a new-found floor in my room!! All my clothes are put away and everything. :)

Michelle Anne said...

Sammy my dear cousin, I love the shoes and you just made my day with your blog! you are so funny :)