Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Update

my sissy poo sara ann nay had her second baby today at 12:12 am and his name is Tucker Nay. He weight 9 pounds 13 ounces- which is insanely huge but a small relief from the huge Brycen that came a couple years ago. i'm super excited to see the cute little boy in person, and i'm happy that my sister has a new addition to her family:) we lovey brycen and i can't wait to get to know tucker- its gonna rock.

So, i got to talk to Colten on Christmas Eve, Christmas and the day after- why? because simply i'm the luckiest girl in the world. haha. it really was good though, its an awesome feeling to talk to your best friend- when you haven't in a long time, and even though he talks weird now haha his accent is hilarious- he is still colten, with the same sense of humor that makes me laugh pretty hard, and he is still one of the only people in the whole world that understands me, and makes me wanna be better and man idk he just makes me happy.

lately i've just been workin still- my last day at the theater is tomorrow night, and i'm excited but sad. i've worked there for what feels like my whole life! and as much as i complain about some of the things that have gone on there, it truly at times has been my second home. Sometimes, when my life was just too crazy it was nice to have to go to work- because then i could put my mind into something else for a little bit. That job really has taught me so much, and i'm so thankful for it. I'll miss my family there- all the employees that make me laugh and just make me feel good. I bet i'll go back sometime or another, but only if i really need money, and they really need an assistant manager.

I dont have too much of a social life, but i do get to play with buddies here and there. I'm a little excited that Susannah's boyfriend went on a mission this week- only because i know she'll hang out with me more:) and then we can party it up. But i do feel way bad for what she's going through and i can truly say i understand.

Happy New Year. Good luck to everyone that makes new years resolutions, i probably will and hopefully i'll fulfill all my goals, last year i'll admit i did better than i thought i would but here we go for 2009. Yay.

1 comment:

Mike and Melissa said...

Sammy, I was lucky like you and got to talk to my hunny on Christmas and MOther's DAy. (Mike's mom actually invited me over to their house to talk to him!) And guess what...we ended up getting hitched! I believe it was due to the fact that we were always best friends. We learned to put our trust in the Lord that everything would work out and knew in our hearts that a mission was the most important thing Mike should be doing at the time. Everybody used to tell me their horror stories about waiting for the missionary and it not working out (which frustrated me). But then, occasionally, I would meet a cute old couple who said that "their hunny" waited for them while on a mish. So, deep in my heart, I always had HOPE...because I still believed that it could work out if it was the Lord's will. And guess what, it did work out and it has been amazing ever since. Plus, we have been blessed immensely ever since too. (Well, I just wrote you a novel. Hope that's okay. It just reminded me of the days when I was waiting for my missionary to come home). :)