Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Long Time Gone.

WOW. it's been a long time since i've blogged. haha. Finally i'm writing a little somethin- November flew past me like a hummingbird. Random relation but hummingbirds are fast. My life for the past little while has been up and down and just crazier than crazy- ok i've just been busy but other stresses outside of work have made me mentally crazy. haha. that may not make sense- but its ok it doesn't need to- just know i'm finally back to my sane self. There have been moments where i thought seriously i was gonna have a breakdown haha, but last night- major talk with my mommy- and talkin with taya my bestest buddy- has really helped. The Lord truly has given me angels in my life in both my families- the bramalls and the iversons. He has blessed me with some seriously amazing people and i'm so lucky. I do not know what i'd do without them. I still have tons of decisions ahead of me and I definitely will have many more confusing moments but thats what lifes about and I'm in the 'decision decade' of my life and i'm ready to take on what the Lord will give me. At times i'm still so freakin weak (seriously i have to use that slang cuz it adds to the affect, and i really am so weak sometimes) doubt lingers in me sometimes and i get so unsure. I bore my testimony on Sunday, mostly for my Heavenly Father- to let Him know i still believe and I know this gospel is true. But it turns out it honestly just helped me so much remind myself of my testimony- and the Lord like i said blessed me in return. There is just a lot to say, and without disclosing too much about my personal life I just wanted to blog about the fact that life is good- because when i'm discouraged again (like i said i'm weak so i'm sure i will be) i'll hopefully read back through other blogs and it'll remind me that trials are really for our own good- and that life is meant to be good- men are that they might have joy and so i just gotta be happy- not go insane- and appreciate all the wonderful people in my life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too bore my testimony on Sunday. I haven't done that in a long time. I am weak as well...I think we need to play..and I totally concur on all that you said. :)

Melissa and Michael said...

It is amazing how the Lord blesses us when we are doing the right thing. Stay close to your family and Heavenly Father and everything will be ok.

Veronica said...

I'm glad to see that life is good for you...I was wondering where you had disappeared to in the blogging world...

Trev and Adri said...

Ok well I told you I am a blog stalker so I am really glad that you finally got on here and let me know what's going on with you. I am glad that you bore your testimony and tell about it. It shows that you aren't as weak as you think you are..LOVE YA GIRLY!!