Saturday, January 1, 2011

Jumping On The Bandwagon.

Confession: Today (and yesterday) didn't bring too many inspirational ideas for the coming year. I pretty much have the same ongoing goals. However, I have been more inspired from y'all's lists with some locked down goals. These are it folks, if there are any more to be added I probably won't write them for the public to read- haha so here I go, 2011 here I come. ...(that was serious redundancy but its cool right?...)


-Workout (an ongoing goal of life I think, but hey i suppose i'm somewhat accomplishing it if i'm the same weight as I was Junior year of highschool?)

-Eat Better (shoulda been written alongside the first goal)

-Be Nicer (this ones been on since approximately....the time I entered Sunbeams)

-Read More Books, ok this one is not necessarily just like go out and find books to read, so i guess I should entitle it, "YOU BOUGHT THE BOOKS TO READ THEM, DON'T LET THE MONEY YOU SPENT SIT ON THE SHELF" (thats more like it).

-This here is a for real goal- Learn how to ride a horse better/again. I did it when I was little I think I can do it again.

-Build a House. Overwhelming? chya. but were gonna do it folks.

-Please let this be the year I finish my Associates Degree. ( i know guys! I know! shoulda been done! but i wanted to get good grades, I wanted to enjoy my classes, I wanted to work, so i didn't take as many courses.... blah blah blah i WILL finish! I WILL!)

-maybe be better at being positive, and more patient. ya. thats a good idea.

1 comment:

Claire said...

You're amazing, Sammy. Good luck with your goals. Where are you guys building your house?